Subject: Sendmail and receiving email on network
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 <bbogart@acs.ryerson.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/04/2000 19:29:00
I've set up a domainname and am having it pointed at my IP address but I
can't seem to receive mail. I've looked at the mail and sendmail man
pages but am not clean on weather sendmail also deals with mail coming
into the server. I can send mail just fine from the server but no mail
can be received. Can anyone suggest a good doc that goes through the
steps? The machine is on a network and everything else is working fine,
just can;t get email to the users. I've tried sending with the IP adress
directly still with no change.

Thanks

B. Bogart
Convergent Media Designer
Through scientific absolution we move further and further away from ourselves.