Subject: Bus_space_map
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: samuel Lellouche <samuel.Lellouche@epita.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/20/2000 16:01:47
HI

I'm trying to map bus space for an isa device (Serial devices), and the bus_space_map returns a 35 err
(Ressource temporally not available...).

I try to map regular uarts adress space (0x2f8 0x2e8 0x3e8 0x3f8 ...) and have ofcourse removed the com device from my kernel....

On some machines there is no problemes, but on an other i got the error 35, and the fact is that the handle returned is ok since i can bus_space_read and write with it, and there is no probleme. The problem is that i have to unmap the space and it crashes...

Anyone got an idea ?

sam