Subject: Re: rfv: Access to reasonable NetBSD CPU
To: None <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/18/2000 12:43:58
   On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 02:48:42PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
   > 	In terms of raw CPU, in the intel world I would expect any PII or
   > 	better would be ideal, though a P166 would probably still be
   > 	useful.

   I'd be happy to give people access to my home machine, a P-III. But it
   has no IPv4 connectivity, only IPv6 (>1Mbs radio). If that's not a problem;
   just send my your ssh public key. The machine runs NetBSD-currentish.

   Feico.

Likewise, here...

I have 13 total computers, 9 of which are up all of the time.  The
collection includes i386 types, Sun sparc types [4c and a 4/110] and a
couple of m68k types [a Mac, Sun 3/80 and a couple of 3/50].  All of them
run NetBSD 1.4something.

My biggest problem is Net speed.  It is quite slow....

Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org   http://anduin.eldar.org
[finger brad@anduin.eldar.org for PGP public key]