Subject: Re: How to put a boot loader on a floppy ?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp_NOSPAM@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/12/2000 01:07:18
Well, I could write a FAQ now ;-))
I should enable the ROM in config of the card (with 3c5x9cfg.exe utility
under DOS), bypass the message saying that I don't have any valid ROM on the
socket, and save.
By did the netboot could be used in plug-and-play mode ? This will be the
next test ;-)
Seriously, I will send-pr a new README for netboot.