Subject: Re: How to put a boot loader on a floppy ?
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp_NOSPAM@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/11/2000 23:36:21
Ok, but it was REALLY hard to get a good file "netboot.sym".
Makefile is broken under 1.4.2 (I don't try under current). Try the
following :
make cleandir
rm *.o
rm netboot.*
make depend
make netboot.sym

It doesn't work for me. I should do a "make", then "rm netboot.*", then
"make netboot.sym". Otherwise, then file produced by "make" doesn't have
symbols and installboot refuse to write it on floppy.
Now, I should try the image. Thanks.

Sorry for my email address.