Subject: Diamond RIO500 USB driver other USB stuff
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Alex Nemirovsky <nemiroal@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/15/2000 15:07:26
Lennart,

Thanks for the recommendation. Since
I do not have much USB experience, I will have to rely
on your recommendation to go with ugen.
Can you recommend a good book on USB?
Unfortunately, I don't really have any solid USB
foundation of understanding other than looking through
your sourcecode.

Also, I would like to get some other USB stuff
working. Does anyone know if any support already exist
or if there is ongoing NetBSD development
in the following areas?

1. USB Ethernet that also does HomePNA (anyone know if
the aue supports the
LinkSys USB100H1) or perhaps where I can get an
adapter that is already supported?  I saw Jason Thorpe
state that the aue supports HomePNA under the
D-LINK 100TX. However, the D-LINK web site mentions
nothing about a HomePNA interface for this part.

2. CD-R drive for burning CDs.

thanks
-Alex

http://www02.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ca2/kzmi/rio-tools/rio500-driver.html