Subject: LinkSys "PCI 10/100 EtherFast" support
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Cline <Cline@d2tech.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/08/2000 09:52:14
Hello all,

I recently picked up a $25 10/100 card from CompUSA=20
and am wondering about compatibility =AF dmesg says:

Lite-On Communications product 0xc115 (ethernet network,=20
revision 0x25) at pci0 dev 19 function 0 not configured

This is a LinkSys EtherFast 10/100 card (model LNE100TX).  They
have good linux support & their web page has info both on the card
and on installing their linux driver module..

http://www.linksys.com/support/solution/LNE100TX.HTM
http://www.linksys.com/support/solution/nos/linux_lne100tx.htm=20

If someone can help me get this card working, let me know (ie: I=20
need a pre-built kernel. At least until I figure out this stuff myself =
:-).
Otherwise, I need to return this card to the store by next week!

Thanks netBSD gurus..