Subject: Re: MOXA card !
To: Martynjuk Alex <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/07/2000 19:48:09
On Jul 17,  5:10am, "Martynjuk Alex" wrote:
}
} In FreeBSD kernel we have COM_MULTIPORT option.
} MOXA card work  excelend with it !
} How about something like that in NetBSD kernel ?

     I have a Moxa C168H.  It is supposed to emulate several brands of
multiport cards.  I simply configured it to emulate a standard Boca
BB1008, and enabled the Boca driver in the kernel.  It was detected
fine.  I haven't actually tried to connect anything to it yet, so I
can't vouch for functionality, but I would expect it to work.

}-- End of excerpt from "Martynjuk Alex"