Subject: Re: Crash: NetBSD-1.4S
To: None <kardel@Nagler-Consult.COM>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/03/2000 08:13:40
kardel@Nagler-Consult.COM wrote
> At Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:24:36 -0800 (PST) , Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au> wrote:
>
> >Perhaps worth a try.... let me know how it went...
>
> Well, i did a more basic approach to printing: cp /etc/passwd /dev/lpt0
>
> The kernel certainly wasn't amused by that action. I'd usually expect
> the kernel to survive usage patterns like that.
> I'll try the lpd approach anyway.

Hmmm, don't think this will help as I've just had another crash. Don't
know why I was able to run several printing jobs before it happened
again. Back to square one... sigh...

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes