Subject: Re: Crash: NetBSD-1.4S
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: None <kardel@Nagler-Consult.COM>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/02/2000 11:01:35
At Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:05:06 -0800 (PST) , Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au> wrote:

>itojun@iijlab.net wrote

>> >I am running NetBSD-1.4S on a ASUS-P3B-F/Celeron 466 System and

I have also noticed kernel crashes with my ASUS P2B-S Board. Reconfiguring
The parallel port to dumb mode in BIOS didn't help. The printer
is an HP-OfficeJet. The crash seems to be more of the sort
runaway kernel stack (for whatever reason). Up to now i have
not been able to grab any information. It is just a sure kill
(black screen - and reboot).

Kernel version was 1.4T. Any clues ? I think there was also a
bug report to that respect, but is seemed to be older and didn't
reach a conclusion yet (sorry no bugnumer handy).

Regards,
  Frank Kardel