Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW feedback from xli@cs.utexas.edu
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Xiaozhou Li <xli@cs.utexas.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/09/2000 21:38:42
David:

I can ping the machine and rlogin the machine. I also run
"startx" remotely and the machine is back to life again, showing the GUI
in the host monitor. Then I stopped startx remotely and the non-GUI
terminal appear again. What could cause this problem? Thanks for your kind
help.

- Xiaozhou (Steve) Li