Subject: RE: notebooks?
To: 'Perry E. Metzger' <perry@piermont.com>
From: Adam Glass <adamg@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/07/2000 19:29:52
thinkpad 240 = 800x600, large keyboard, full size serial port, black,
joystick/'clit' mouse, modem unknown, also at onsale at the moment (though
this is the Celery 300 version)
VAIO 505NVE (1024x768) = 1024x768, smaller keyboard, 1394, purple, mousepad,
winmodem, $1100 or so in onsale auctions at the moment.

both are 6.something gb disks.