Subject: Re: RESOLVED: random cc1 SEGV's with 1.4.1/1.4.2_ALPHA
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/01/2000 23:21:48
On Feb 1, 10:14pm, Todd Whitesel wrote:
>Do we have a memory tester in pkgsrc ???
>In hindsight that should have been one of my first tests.

I don't think there's one in pkgsrc, but there is on my ftp site:

  ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/w/wormey/memtest86-1.4.tar.gz

HTH,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to
choose from.
		-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum