Subject: Re: building NetBSD Graphical apps with fdesign + xforms ??
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/23/1999 02:21:30
On Wed 22 Dec 1999 at 16:51:32 -0800, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> Update your package source. Alpha and sparc-ELF are now supported. I need
> to get mipsel added. vax could be done too. sh3 needs the sh3 folks to
> decide that they'll make x clients even though they don't have an x
> server.

With pkgsrc supped yesterday:

550 /pub/NetBSD/packages/distfiles/xforms-alpha: No such file or directory.
221-Goodbye, and thank you for using the FUNET archive.
221 You transferred 0 KBytes during this session.
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> file manually into /usr/src/distfiles/xforms-alpha and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

so I am now pkg_deleting -r -R teTeX-1.0.6 again (since it's not
possible to delete the prerequisites of a not-installed package).
This alone takes a long while...

> Take care,
> Bill
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)