Subject: Re: Applixware - it's still doing it!
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/20/1999 15:04:54
> - Try using an X protocol analyzer to see what Applixware is doing.
>   Do I have one?  No. Geez, someone should have _written_ one by now.
>   Does anyone know of such a thing?

There used to be something called xscope.  It doesn't seem to be
present in X11R6.4p3; I have no idea what became of it.  If it's not
present in your X distribution either and you can't get one from an
older distribution, I do have an X-interface one I call xxscope; it has
some problems but may be useful anyway - or might perhaps serve as a
starting point.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca