Subject: RE: configuring NETBSD-1.4.1 kernel
To: 'mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu' <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/18/1999 15:21:17
Very simple ... I believe that the system or some program you are running is
trying to read from /netbsd if the kernel you booted off of is not /netbsd
but /netbsd.mine youll see error like this. best to rename you _OLD_ kernel
/netbsd to /netbsd.old and copy over your new one to /netbsd and you shall
not have these problems :)

Cheers,

Tony Hernandez
*NIX, MCP, A+