Subject: Re: Simultaneous ppp connections
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Bell <mtbell@mb1.dial.servtech.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/11/1999 17:02:52
At 10:21 PM 11/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to set up my netbsd machine to do two simultaneous ppp
>connections. One of the dial-ins I want for outgoing packets and the other
>for incoming packets. Right now I have no trouble making the two
>connections at the same time and getting the packets to route out through
>the one connection. The only problem I seem to be having is getting access
>to my machine through the other connection.
>Any help would be appreciated.

I have an isdn line and also a analogue modem. I want to connect to my isp
and use my static ip with the analogue modem while at the same time connect
to a different isp and use the isdn connection there. What I want to do is
have all internet access to my netbsd machine use the isdn line and all
access to my netbsd machine route through the analogue modem.

-Matt