Subject: Re: How to debug periodic lockups?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <mjl@emsi.priv.at>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/08/1999 20:27:06
| For about 2 months, I've been having trouble with my -current (at the
| moment, 1.4L) machine in the office locking up solid.  It seems to happen
| about once or twice a week, and I'm not 100% certain, but I think it
| only does so when xlockmore is active.

  I see this too, with a 1.4M as of two days ago. And it has nothing
to do with xlockmore, as this machine doesn't have X and a serial
terminal as console.

  Not even "ddb.fromconsole = 1" and sending a break will wake up
ddb. I think it is related to my recent PRs about crashes ("when
it's not crashing, it's locking up").

	mjl