Subject: ssh'd X on Win32?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/02/1999 06:52:15
Sorry, this is off-topic, but if anyone knows an answer it's probably one
of you...

I'm working on a Windows NT machine, but have to manage several NetBSD
machines around on the local net and via internet. I'm looking for a
tool to make my life real easy: I would like to have some X app running
on a NetBSD machine display directly on the Win32 desktop while using
a ssh crypted connection.

I know of Win32 X servers running in a Windows window, but that does not fit,
and I've seen none of these running over a crypted session.

Any pointers to products, FAQ's, anything?

Martin