Subject: Re: ipf crash
To: Federico Lupi <flupi@mclink.it>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/27/1999 22:18:35
On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 09:01:28PM +0200, Federico Lupi wrote:
> Thanks a lot, I'll download the file.  I usually read all the mailing
> lists with the www interface but I missed your message, probably because
> the Subject was 'None' and there was no reply :-)
>
> Should I install also the other tar files in the same directory?
> Is it a patch release for 1.4.1?

Sort of, yes. This is the '1.4 branch' from the cvs repository.
This is where 1.4.x fixes get commited. Before sources from this branch were
avaiable from time to time when a patch release was out (e.g. 1.3.1,
1.3.2 ...). Now the very last sources are available, no need to wait for the
next patch release.