Subject: mpegtv
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/15/1999 23:04:08
Does someone have a version that they can confirm to be working? The
current linux versions don't work at all, the FreeBSD version (ie. linux
mtv-1.0.8) dumps core:   1278 mtvp     PSIG  SIGSEGV SIG_DFL and the
BSD/OS version can't play any sound. I used to have linux 1.0.5.x which
worked just fine, but I lost it somewhere.

Or does anyone have other solutions for playing mpegs or VCD on a
NetBSD/i386 (1.4L) box?

--
  "Never underestimate the power of the Lite side of the \Source/"
 Antti Kantee   /       NetBSD        \  1973 <- draken   \    / o