Subject: Re: StarOffice 5.1 & NetBSD
To: John Franklin <franklin@elfie.org>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/15/1999 18:38:29
On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 12:00:37PM -0400, John Franklin wrote:
> >From searching though the list archives, the only thing keeping
> StarOffice 5.1 from running was one or more linux system calls
> that needed to be emulated (clone(), in particular).
Yes, I remember there was an announcement and a "how-to" on
current-users a one or two weeks ago.

You should browse the archive of the current-users mailinglist
from this month.

> Has this made it in to -current yet?  Does anyone have an SO51
> success story? (It's a semi-production machine.  I'd rather not
> move to -current from 1.4.1 if I don't have to.)
I've installed it and played a little bit with the "browser" but
haven't done any serious with it. Seems to work.
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.