Subject: Re: ld for 1.4.1?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Sergey Ivanov <ivanov@animatek.in.ru>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/13/1999 18:23:05
Sorry, first time I have sent my question in html form, and so did not
received any answers yet.
    Excuse me for reposting my question in plain text form.
    My problem concerns configuring XFree86 on NetBSD.
    I've installed NetBSD-1.4.1 i-386 snapshot of 99-09-06. I used only boot
floppies of 1.4, but all sets was of this snapshot.
    After installing I've changed only rc configured from NO to YES, exited
from single-user mode to multiuser and tried xf86config. It reported "No
ld.so".
    What does it mean? Where should I get this "ld.so"?

    Then I've installed pkglibtool-1.2p2.tgz, with intention to get tcl, tk
and after all XF86Config.
But  tcl-8.0.5.tgz said it missed ldconfig. It reported: "/sbin/ldconfig not
found".

    Thank you,
            Sergey Ivanov.