Subject: USB devices... (Or other CF solutions)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/11/1999 15:25:47
Anyone have a CF reader working?  I have a SanDisk "imagemate", which works
fine on my Mac, but I'd love to use it under NetBSD.  It shows up as

ugen0 at uhub0 port 1
ugen0: SanDisk Corporation SanDisk USB ImageMate, rev 1.00/2.00, addr 2

This is on my ThinkPad, which has a single USB port on the back.

I'm ideally hoping to, by the time I have to leave town, have USB keyboard,
mouse, and CF reader all running.

Alternatively, I'd like to find out why the CardBus patches broke my ne0
card; my CF cards worked fine with CardBus.

My goal is to take a digital camera and a NetBSD box and be happy.  :)

-s