Subject: Re: Specialized Floppy Boot disk for NetBSD
To: Ben Livingood <bgood@nervana.montana.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/19/1999 18:35:17
	Well ~src/distrib/i386/floppies will build a kernel containing
	a ramdisk for install purposes. I have a modified version I use
	for installing NeXTstep (dont ask :), which has tcpdump and a
	few other frills thrown in.

	src/distrib/i386/floppies would be a good place to start :)

		David/absolute

       What _is_, what _should be_, and what _could be_ are all distinct.