Subject: Re: mysterious reboots
To: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/19/1999 16:03:23
Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com> writes:
> The directory 'NetBSD-1.4.1' is not accesible to those outside the
> 'netbsd' group. Checking the directory 'NetBSD-release' it looks like
> there are tar files, but the dates on those tar files have been changing
> almost daily for the past couple of weeks. For example, today I see:
> [ ... ]
> Is someone making last minute changes to these files before they get
> moved to the /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.1 directory??

Those files have nothing to do with pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.1, or only
barely anything to do with it.

They're the equivalent of the contents of NetBSD-current/tar_files,
but for the NetBSD-release tree.  (There _was_ an announcement about
what's in that tree.)

Sounds like they may be being reubilt every day, which would explain
the mod times.  8-)

cgd