Subject: Linux compatibility and ELF.
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/18/1999 22:32:17
I have recently moved my system over to ELF. Everything is working just
fine.

However, I cannot build any Linux compatibility package in pkgsrc. The
system totally hangs on me when installing those.
I can guess it has to do with the fact that Linux also is ELF, so
something gets confused here, but does anyone know for sure, or even
better, has it working? If so, what am I missing?

Hmmm, while I'm at it. One package is not working when switching to ELF.
xforms is a binary only package, and thus, isn't very usable right now.

	Johnny