Subject: Re: Laptop hell...
To: Peter Seebach <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/31/1999 00:48:16
 I once had this problem with 1.4-beta . After a few postings of this the
wss device was removed from the kernel install. This allowed me to install
w/out a problem on my laptop. I'm wondering why the wss device is back in
the kernel .. is this the boot ffloppy kernel or is it the kernel after the
install ??

Cheers

Tony Hernandez