Subject: Re: Copying a file from one box to another
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/17/1999 22:04:13
On Sat, Jul 17, 1999 at 12:21:51PM -0700, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	If you can configure the NT box, set it to rename the file after
> 	copying with a certain extension - and only pickup files with
> 	that extension.

Knowing NT, it won't be that convienient.

How about using find (or your favorite scripting method) to pick all
files that haven't been modified in 2 (pick a number) minutes? As
long as NT doesn't freeze up for more than that long (_and_ recover)
that should do what you need.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,