Subject: weirdness with crlf translation in 1.4
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/26/1999 12:17:12
Whilst telnet'ing in to my laptop running NetBSD-1.4, I see the following
behaviour:
% stty -a
speed 9600 baud; 24 rows; 80 columns;
lflags: icanon isig iexten echo echoe echok echoke -echonl echoctl
        -echoprt -altwerase -noflsh -tostop -flusho pendin -nokerninfo
        extproc
iflags: istrip icrnl -inlcr -igncr ixon -ixoff -ixany imaxbel -ignbrk
        brkint -inpck ignpar -parmrk
oflags: opost onlcr -ocrnl oxtabs onocr onlret
cflags: cread cs8 -parenb -parodd hupcl -clocal -cstopb -crtscts -mdmbuf
        -cdtrcts
cchars: discard = ^O; dsusp = ^Y; eof = ^D; eol = <undef>;
        eol2 = <undef>; erase = ^H; intr = ^C; kill = ^U; lnext = ^V;
                                                                        min = 1; quit = ^\; reprint = ^R; start = ^Q; status = <undef>;
                                                        stop = ^S; susp = ^Z; time = 0; werase = ^W;

i.e. after a while it decides not to do the crlf thing.  What's happening
here?

Darren