Subject: Re: Plug and Pray
To: None <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/11/1999 16:41:13
Hi,

Would any of these calls enable PCI PNP to work with PNP OS
set to yes?  This is a pretty serious issue for my company that
I am trying to resolve pretty quickly...

Thanks,

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==