Subject: RE: Cyrix Cache oddity and isdn4bsd on 1.4_BETA?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/30/1999 13:35:07
	This comes up every so often, so I've added it (complete with
	additional info culled from previous port-i386 posting :), to
	the NetBSD/i386 FAQ

	It should show up in the next hour of so as
	http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/i386/faq.html#cyrix-486dlc-cache

		David/absolute

                  -=-  and team B will be... Kenny.  -=-