Subject: Re: Boot Floppy Hangs
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: James Webster <james3838@tsi-net.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/21/1999 10:39:06
Looks like Kons was right.  I pulled the 3Com card, and it stopped at the
same place.  I know it's not a problem with the memory, since I have 8
sticks of 1mb 36(?) pin memory, and it happened with both sets.  My problem
is that my machine only has 4x36 pin slots and 2x72 pin slots.  The 72 pin
parity memory I have laying around isn't recognized.  I hate to say it, but
it sucks that win95 boots on 4mb, and NetBSD hangs...... ;-(