Subject: Difference between 1.3I in snap-19981207 & snap-19990131?
From: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@cyberstation.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/02/1999 16:04:12
--------------A47EB7E003B9F495A0E001EB

Greetings:

What is the difference between the NetBSD ix86 1.3I snapshots released
nearly two months apart?  Since snap-19981207 contains NetBSD 1.3I,
would it not make sense to call the NetBSD release in snap-19990131
NetBSD 1.3J?  Does the x-server that comes in snap-19990131 support
USB mice?  Are there any compatablity issues with compiling domestic
from NetBSD-current and using it with snap-19990131, or is there a
domestic source for snap-19990131?  (We really should get together
and talk about fully incorporating domestic into NetBSD and making
it available worldwide.  Perhaps this could be discussed in advocacy.)

Thank you in advance.  Sincerely, Alicia.
--------------A47EB7E003B9F495A0E001EB

begin:          vcard
fn:             Alicia da Conceicao
n:              da Conceicao;Alicia
org:            Cyberstation Inc.
adr:            121 Richmond Street West, Suite 1104;;;Toronto;Ontario;M5H-2G4;Canada
email;internet: alicia@cyberstation.ca
title:          VP of Technology
tel;work:       416-860-9378
tel;fax:        416-860-9380