Subject: disk label OK?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Guy <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/24/1999 01:11:13
        size                offset
fstype           fsize          bsize        cpg

a:  174321            63                4.2BSD
1024            8192        16            a#(cyl.  0* -172*)

b: 244033             174384
swap
b#(cyl.   173-434*)
c: 3329361           63                  unused
0                    0                          c#(cyl.   0*
-3302)
d: 3329424           0                    unused
0                  0                             d#(cyl.  0
- 3302)
e:  1045296          2282112        4.2BSD
1024           8192                        e#(cyl.  2264
-3300)
f:  1843632       438480
msdos
f#(cyl.  435-2263)

Does this disk label look OK??

I wanted to install windows on the msdos partion.  I'm
having a hell of a time though.  I got this dos
"install.exe" program to get the cdrom drive accessable from
dos.  I want to load windows 95 from the cdrom to the c:
drive but it didn't work.  It said it couldn't
open the config file.   I don't know why, "config" was on
the same floppy with the install.exe.  I can only boot dos
from the floppy on the "a:" drive.  I was using that install
program
because I was told that I would need that to be able to
access the cdrom.

NetBSD is up and running but I have to get windows back on
the c: drive.

One more thing where can I get dos utilities like "fdisk" ?
Can I download them from the net?
The guy at the computer store gave me a copy of fdisk but
when I ran it the menus were in
jumbled korean letters that even a Korean couldnt't
decipher.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Guy