Subject: install strategy??
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/22/1999 22:58:19
I installed bsd 1.3.2 on a PC.  I left about 900 meg for
windows.  I used the sysinst program from a floppy.
I selected msdos for the 900 meg partion and didn't choose a
mount point.  I wasn't sure if I should mount that or not.

I would like to get windows installed on the 900 meg msdos
partion.  What's the best way to do that?

There is no data to worry about on the disk any more and I
don't mind installing BSD  again.  It installs a lot faster
than on my mac.  I could take a weekend trip waiting for that
to install.

I have windows on a CD rom but am not sure how to try and
put it on the 900 meg partition either.  I made a msdos
boot floppy.  Should I try using that to get windows on the 900
meg partion?  Also, I'm not that familiar
with the basic dos commands.  And the computer at work has Korean
windows so it's hard to learn from there.

could some one please give me some advice on what to do?
Besides, " just giving up"

A clueless mac user,

Thanks for any help you can give,

Guy Santiglia  " I won't give up"