Subject: Re: Problems booting NetBSD
To: None <srp@zgi.com>
From: None <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/18/1999 14:32:30
My only question about it being PNP related is, wouldn't that have not been an
issue w/ the 1542B I tried??

Oh... I don't suppose shutting off PNP OS in the BIOS would make a difference?

If you have a kernel I can try, I'd appreciate it...    the only hardware I
have in the machine at this point is the PCI video (Diamond Mach), and the
Adaptec controller.  All I want is to get it to boot and init the drive...
I'll rebuild the kernel once I get it booting and then think about adding
network card, sound, etc.   On-board serial/parallel/game & IDE (nothing on
the IDE, and probably nothing ever will be).

I guess you could email it to me?  I'm up for trying anything at this point.

Thanks,

Pete Hufnagel
CaptnZilog@aol.com