Subject: Pcmcia, Flash disk ....
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Grefen <grefen@hprc.tandem.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/09/1998 18:43:40
I've checked now on an Compaq Armada 7380DT if  Flash disks work.
The sad result, it doesn't work, another sad result 3C589D combo doesn't
work either. My Basicslan card does work.

All of the above work on Toshiba Libretto 50CT with the same kernel.

The positive think is that the TI PCI 1130 CardBus chip. My suspicion
is that the Voltage selection uses either 3.3V or doesn't supply VCC
at VPP too. (the the Basicslan is keyed differently ...)

I'll work on a fix.

Stefena
--
Stefan Grefen                                Tandem Computers Europe Inc.
grefen@hprc.tandem.com                       High Performance Research Center