Subject: Re: AW: T3/T1 cards - interest
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/26/1998 22:14:05

	http://www.sdlcomm.com/

> There is another company called Lan Media that I'm writing a driver
> for soon.  T1, HSSI, DS3.  If you want their contact info, let me
> know.  I know at least that the T1 card is cheaper than SDL's.

There are also several other ISA and PCI sync cards avaliable with can
do justice to T1 speeds and better:

	http://www.cronyx.ru/	-- these work great according to a
				friend who had to choose non-North
				American product (FreeBSD supported).
	http://www.digibd.com/  -- I've never seeen their sync board....
	http://www.sangoma.com/	-- I don't know much about these guys....

There's also an Asian company that was making a high-performance sync
card but I've lost their URL....

--
							Greg A. Woods