Subject: Memory test program found
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/17/1998 16:53:15
A while back, I had asked about a memory test program.  I managed to find
one, but it needed to be compiled on Linux (uses commands and command
options that we don't have).  I had a friend compile it, and the result
can be found at:
  ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/w/wormey/memtest86-1.4.tar.gz

This is a bootable stand-alone program; a readme file in the archive
explains how to use it.  All sources/objects/binaries are included.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

If God had not given us sticky tape, it would have been necessary to
invent it.