Subject: rzsz transfer problem
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Rupnik <chrisr@geeknet.montreal.qc.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/08/1998 10:02:27
Hi
 I am running netbsd 1.3 on my 486. I have a null modem connection
 that i am running the included getty on.

 If i log into the 486 from either my mac or w95 via the cable, it
connects fine. From the mac i can even start up a ppp session and
transfer megabytes of data back and forth with no problems.

 However, from either machine, if i log and attempt to transfer a file
via the rzsz package, it cannot transfer more than about 4k. I will get
a flood of bad crc, and then the transfer will abort.

 Note that this is the same serial cable in both cases.

 Is there any known issues with the rzsz? I have tried decreasing the
speed of the connection all the way down to 9600.

 Thanks for your help

Chris