Subject: Re: sound
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/28/1998 20:53:27
On Aug 28,  8:27pm, Todd Whitesel wrote:
[I wrote:]
>> the sound output is only medium volume.  These same speakers positively
>> blast when I crank things up on my Mac.
>
>Investigate the "input" volume levels for your sound source.

Cool!  I cranked up inputs.dac and man! what a difference.
I'm jammin' now! :-)

Thanks,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Kerr's Three Rules for a Successful College:
	Have plenty of football for the alumni, sex for the students,
	and parking for the faculty.