Subject: Re: sound
To: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/28/1998 19:54:34
There is a package could sbutil containing "awedio" and "mixer". With
these I succesfully played various *.wav files. Its a small but rather
useful package

I don't know the original site from which I've got it but those
interested can find it on my ftp-server:

	ftp://ftp.ping.net.au/pub/unix/audio/sbutil.tar.gz

Hope this helps

cheerio Berndt

Lennart Augustsson wrote

--