Subject: Re: Good and cheap laptop for NetBSD?
To: Port-i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Y Ng <ayn@Ngbert.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/06/1998 09:36:18
Just curious, did anyone in here happen to have bought the
new Sony VAIO laptop and got NetBSD running on it? (maybe even
a dual boot?)

thought asking it here would be faster and easier than chking the
NetBSD webpages myself.

thx for any info!

/ayn

--
Andrew Y Ng	|ayn@exchange.ml.com http://andrew.Ngbert.org
O:212/236-2078	|summer intern @ merrill lynch, CICG tech,

... indifference is a militant thing ... when it goes away it leaves
smoking ruins, where lie citizens bayonetted through the throat.  It is
not a children's pastime like mere highway robbery.
		-- Stephen Crane