Subject: Intel 82558 Ethernet Controller
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@argonet.co.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/02/1998 15:34:50
I'm planning on getting a ASUS P2B-LS Motherboard
(http://www.asus.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Pentiumpro/P2b-ls/index.html)
 for a nfs server I'm setting up, the onboard Adaptec AIC 7890 is supported,
according to the suported hardware page at:
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/i386/index.html, but i can't find any mention of
the Intel 82558 ethernet adaptor thats on the board too, intel has a page for
it at: http://developer.intel.com/design/network/datashts/297360.htm .

Is it suported? Is it just a EtherExpress [Pro] by another name?

--
Jasper Wallace                                Argo Interactive Group PLC
+44 (0)1243 815815                                 Unix Systems support,