Subject: Re: CompactFLASH support?
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Terry Moore <tmm@mcci.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/30/1998 08:09:15
Wasn't there a patch set just posted for the IDE stuff that supports
PCMCIA IDE cards?  If so, you are set.  Electrically, CF cards are
identical to PCMCIA IDE cards, minus 18 unused pins.  In my experience,
if PCMCIA IDE cards are supported, CF cards are too.  (As you say,
the CF-to-PCMCIA adapter you can get is just wires -- no electronics.)

--Terry