Subject: Re: Internal ZIP drive (IDE)
To: Claudio Leite <claudio@tux.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/14/1998 18:44:43
	There are patches from <Martin Husemann> which add PLIP support to
	NetBSD/i386 - available at the end of the page at:
		http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-full-pr?1278
	and should apply to the NetBSD 1.3.2 source - let us know how it
	goes :)

	I think other people have answered the ZIP question :)

		David/absolute

           -=-  "If there is a hell... I'll see you there"  -=-