Subject: Re: AdvanSys board support
To: Baldassare Profeta <Dante@mclink.it>
From: Justin T. Gibbs <gibbs@plutotech.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/09/1998 15:26:39
>I bought an AdvanSys PCI SCSI-U board.
>I know there is no support for this board right now, but I've got the
>source code (from the manufacturer) to let this board work under Linux.
>I'd like to see this board supported on NetBSD too.
>Is there anyone able and interested in porting the source code to NetBSD?
>I can give all the support I can in testing.

You may want to take a peek at the FreeBSD CAM AdvanSys driver.  I have not
updated it to include support for the latest firmware and wide versions of
the card (been working on other card support), but I did spend quite a bit
of time cleaning up the AdvanSys supplied code to be much more sane.  I can
give you a tarfile of the source code if you'd like.

--
Justin