Subject: Re: NeoMagic/Dell Latitude
To: None <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/1998 10:24:54
Thanks for the info.. that sux that they don't release programming docs
for those chips.. almost all the new laptops have the NeoMagic.  I think
it's time to bitch.

> Well, if nothing else, I think you could get XAccel (xig.com) to support it,
> because I've got a laptop with that chipset running some version of their
> server.  You might also check other commercial X vendors.
>
> Of course, I don't know which if any of them have NetBSD-specific support,
> but that's okay, NetBSD/i386 is the most promiscuous OS I've ever seen.

"Promiscuous?"  Never heard it put that way before.  Let's see...

NetBSD
MultiPlatform/Promiscuous OS

Heeeeheheh..

Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom@iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087