Subject: Re: ISDN on NetBSD-i386?
To: None <sibbi@scour.org>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/1998 11:51:42
On Tue, May 19, 1998 at 08:35:50PM +0000, Sigurbjörn Birkir Lárusson wrote:
>   Next week I will get an ISDN line installed into the house
> to use for internet dialup.  At the risk of sounding stupid
> I'm going to ask if NetBSD has support for any internal ISDN
> card for the PC that support Euro ISDN , and if so which cards,
> and if not, I would love to hear from someone who is using a cheap(ish)
> external solution that would work with Euro ISDN.

I haven't got an ISDN line, so I have no experience of this myself, but
you might want to check ftp.muc.ditec.de - it has a bisdn package that
was supposed to work under NetBSD 1.2, at least.  There's also a mailing
list that you could subscribe to (mail to isdn-request@muc.ditec.de with
"subscribe isdn" in the message body).

Hope this helps,

  -jm